CPA Services, a Kurcias Jaffe Company, is a full-service CPA firm that has built its reputation by providing its clientele with the expertise and sterling service of the ‘Big Four’ accounting firms without the accompanying cost. We pride ourselves on knowing our diversified clientele and personally handling each client’s needs effectively. Our certified public accounting (CPA) services make your job easier by providing the level of support services needed and freeing you to focus on building your business. We stay aware of tax law changes throughout the year to ensure that you benefit from all available tax incentives.
Since Steven Kurcias and Ira Jaffe founded the company in New York twenty years ago, CPA Services has provided expertise to our clients in a variety of accounting areas including tax preparation, auditing, business performance and financial management. Our practice has evolved to include highly skilled partners and accounting staff licensed in New York, Connecticut, New Jersey and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
From our New York headquarters, CPA Services has gained years of experience assuring that our commercial and private clients benefit from the highest standards of care for their financial health. Through our estate planning and insurance assessment services, we have helped families protect their wealth and preserve their investments for future generations. Regional businesses have also found us a reliable resource for everything from daily bookkeeping needs and weekly payroll to forensic accounting, financial controls, and tax preparation.
In addition to our practice on the US mainland, we’ve also earned a trusted status in the Virgin Islands by working with many key clients, including the island’s largest law firms, retail shops, hotels and casinos. For example, we provided key financial assistance to a client who pioneered the luxury hospitality industry on St. Thomas, advising them throughout their process of opening a second hotel and a chain of world-renowned jewelry stores.
We work with several national and international organizations.
- Some of our notable clients include:
- A prominent rug manufacturer whom we successfully assisted with the sale of the businesses
- A major captive insurance company that provided coverage to specific clientele
- Several large cooperative apartment complexes for which we provided independent accounting services and annual audits
- Numerous real estate investors who have successfully expanded their portfolios to include multiple properties
- An industry leading high-tech start-up that grew quickly and sold to a public company
- Many non-profit organizations that have experienced significant growth
- Other services we have provided our clients over the years include:
- Forensic accounting in a successful multi-million-dollar lawsuit alleging securities and bank fraud
- Accounting and tax services for several large trusts and very high-value estates
- Accounting and auditing services for employee benefit plans both large and small